If you want to adjust your cookie settings click on the green or red triangle located in the bottom right hand corner of the site. This will allow you to select whether you want to enable or disable cookies.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect,
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site,
- Remember your settings during and between visits,
- Improve the speed/security of the site,
- Personalise our site to help you get what you need faster,
- Continuously improve our website for you,
- Keep the site maintained efficiently.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission),
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission),
- Pass data to advertising networks,
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties,
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not,
- Tailoring content to your needs,
- Remembering your preferences such as colours, text size and layout.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Forms generated with Wufoo
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Visitor Statistics Cookies
To collect such statistics we use:
- Google Analytics
- Joomla Session Data
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world's websites.
Cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
If you have concerns around cookies relating to so called "spyware" or advertising tracking cookies, you have a number of options available. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Not that we particularly endorse it but there are also methods available to block advertising, if that is your preference.
If you want to find out more about the cookies used on this site, please feel free to contact us.
Last updated: 4th December 2012